We will be enjoying all of the items listed below which are grown organically and prepared to please a gourmet’s level of taste satisfaction.
This will include:
• All of the familiar fruits and vegetables plus some new introductions to enjoy.
• Nuts: almonds, walnuts, pecans, cashews, pine nuts, hazelnuts, macadamia, Brazil nuts,
and pistachios. Nuts are served raw, soaked, dehydrated, chopped, or ground.
• Seeds: chia, flax, poppy seed, pumpkin, sesame, and sunflower.
• Grains: barley, buckwheat groats, corn, millet, oat, quinoa, rye, spelt, and wheat. Grains are
served raw, soaked, and sprouted.
• Remember we use no soy, peanuts, eggs, dairy, fish, poultry, and all other meats.
With over 80 original recipes written so far for the upcoming recipe book you can enjoy:
“Pizza,” “Hamburger,” “Egg Salad,” “Chicken Salad,” “Tuna Salad,” “Lasagna,” “Sloppy Joes,” Extraordinary Salads, Onion Bread, Corn Chips, Apple Pie, Baklava, Apple Cookies, Apple Napoleon, “Chocolate Ice Cream” (to compare to Häagen Dazs), and so much more.
Zelinda and her assistant chef, Sharon, guarantee that you will enjoy this culinary adventure.
Mark Huber was diagnosed with Stage Four Esophageal Cancer in the fall of 2007. Doctors told him that it was incurable and inoperable. He underwent chemo and radiation treatments which shrank his tumors some and doctors said this could give him two years. Mark went to The Hippocrates Health Institute, embraced the raw vegan diet, wheat grass juice, and green sprout juice. He was there for three weeks and is still following the program. Within six months, the cancer was undetectable and every three months, his tests show no signs of cancer for the past two years.