Insufficient water during the first season is the number one cause of plant failure. Here are some helpful products to ensure success with your garden:
1. Watering Wands - Easy access for under foliage and hard to reach plants.
2. Wilt Pruf - Protects valuable evergreen shrubs and trees against excessive moisture loss and plant damage due to drought. Non-toxic to skin and eyes. Organic and biodegradable.
3. Mulch - Make sure to apply mulch around your plants to a depth of 1.5 - 2" thick. This will help prevent water loss and cut down on weeds. Make sure to keep the mulch at least 2" away from the trunk or crown of the plant.
4. Weed Barrier - Using a weed barrier material, a durable covering applied over the ground, helps to prevent weed seed germination. This helps to hold moisture in the soil and prevent evaporation.
5. Soil Moist - A synthetic material, increases water holding capacity of your soil. It acts as a water reservoir and even during periods of drought, water is effectively released to the plant.
6. Tree Gator - A professional, portable drip irrigation system. Holds 20 gallons.