Location: Devon, PA
Shift: Days, Evenings, Weekends
Job Status: Full-time
- Achieve 100% customer contact
- Recommend, select, and help locate/obtain merchandise/add-ons for customers
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions
- Keep up to date on product knowledge
- Assist customers with all resquests
- Know weekly and daily goals and work to meet or exceed the same
- Maintain records related to sales/customer contact info/leads/referrals
- Day-to-day operation of department including proper stocking levels and overall presentation of sales area
- Keep back-stock organized and secure
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and standards
- Perform other appropriate duties as directed by Management
- High School Diploma or GED; or 6 months to 2 years related experience/training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in team environment
- Able to lift/move up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Able to stand/walk for most of shift
We offer competitve wages and benefits including medical insurance package, 401(k) retirement savings plan, and a generous employee discount.
The Ideal candidate will be focused on driving sales volume through establishing and maintaining customer relationships, possesses a high level of energy, has excellent customer service skills, is able to lift 50 pounds on a regular bases, and loves to get their hands dirty.
Employment contingent on successful criminal background check and drug screening.
Apply for this job